DAVISON SCHOLAR TAKES LEAD IN TRIANGLE SHOW

TICKETS ARE TO GO ON SALE IN BOSTON TOMORROW

A genuine Scotchman, Edinburgh born and bred, will play the role of MacGregor, a Scotch character, in "The Scarlet Coat", the musical comedy which is to be given by members of the Princeton Triangle Club at the Boston Opera House on Saturday evening.

In this case the canny Scot is James A. MacKintosh of Edinburgh, who is at present attending Princeton University as one of the holders of the Davison Scholarships, which correspond to the American Rhodes Scholarships.

Captained Baliol Golf Team

MacKintosh, the son of a professor at Edinburgh University, served in the Royal Navy during the World War. When the war ended, however, he transferred to Oxford University, where he entered Baliol College. While at Baliol he was elected captain of the golf team and was a member of the Rugby Eleven, at the same time maintaining such a high standard in his scholastic work that he succeeded in winning the scholarship which brought him to Princeton.

Tickets for Saturday night's performance will be on sale today and tomorrow at Leavitt and Peirce's; tomorrow they may be had at the Opera House, the Little Building, and at the Copley-Plaza tea dance.