HARVARD DRAMATIC CLUB TO TAKE IN 12 NEW MEMBERS

Elect Men From Acting, Business, and Allied Departments

The Harvard Dramatic Club announced last evening the election of 12 new members at the close of the ten weeks' competition which began on Wednesday, October 14, for the acting, property, business, publicity, electrical, and art departments. These men will meet at 1 o'clock today in the Dramatic Club headquarters, which are located above the offices of the "Advocate".

The following is the list of those elected to the acting department: Greeley Stevenson Curtis '28 of Cambridge, Donald Fay Dunne '28 of Somerville, William Burton Wilson '26 of Portland, Maine, Ralph Nye '27 of Ogden, Utah, Baird Luther Dickson '27 of Lakewood, Ohio; to the property department: Donald Fay Robinson '26 of Wilmington, Delaware.

To the business department, Daniel Berkeley Bianchi '26 of Newton 'Centre; to the publicity department: George Robert Russell '27 of Milton and Barnabas Burrows Hadfield '27 of White Plains, New York; to the electrical department: Otis Radcliffe Rice '25 of Springfield; to the art department: Louis Simon '27 of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Charles Leo Boutilier '25 of Lowell