BUILDINGS OPEN THROUGH RECESS

Widener Closed in Evening--Athletic Buildings Open Week-Days

Several changes will take place in the hours during which many of the University buildings will be open during the Christmas recess. Some buildings will be closed throughout the vacation.

Widener Library, beginning on December 20, will be open from 9 to 5.30 o'clock except on Christmas day and Sunday, while the Lower Reading Room will close at 1 o'clock on Saturdays. On New Year's day only the General Reading Room and the Farnsworth Room will remain open. Books from the reserved shelves may be taken out at 5 o'clock on week-days.

Physical Training Buildings Open

The Department of Physical Education announced that the Hemenway Gymnasium will be open from 9 to 5 o'clock on week-days: the Big Tree Swimming Pool, on week-days from 10 to 6 o'clock: the Freshman Athletic Building, from 9 to 6 o'clock except Sundays. The University Squash Courts, on week-days from 9 to 6 o'clock. The Medical Adviser will be at Wadsworth House from 12 to 12.30 o'clock on week-days. All buildings and offices under the supervision of the Department of Physical Education will be closed on Christmas and New Year's days.