GIVE ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR WOULD-BE VOTERS

FOUR QUALIFICATIONS SPECIFIED BY CHAIRMAN INNES

The Committee on Nominations of the Senior class has drawn up a set of rules which will be used to determine the eligibility of all men who wish to vote in the 1925 elections next week. The rules are intended to insure the inclusion in the lists of all men who are socially a pan of the class, whether or not they are technically considered members by the College office.

Four Eligibility Qualifications

The committee announced last night that the following four classes of men would be permitted to vote in the class day elections:

1. All men who entered with the class of 1925 and who are now registered in the College.

2. All men who are taking their A.B. degrees in 1925 except out of course students and men who started with the class of 1926 and who are graduating in 1925.

3. All men who are fourth year special students.

4. All fourth year Engineering School men except those who have already obtained an A.B. or S.B. degree.

Any men who have voted in previous class day elections or in any of the other class elections this fall will not be permitted to vote.

Lists Go Up Friday

Preliminary lists of the men who are eligible will be posted Friday in University. Plerce, Sever, and Memorial Halls, and at Phillips Brooks House, the Union and possibly Leavitt and Peirce's Final lists will be posted next Tuesday, the day before the polls will be opened.

Men whose names are not on the first list will have an opportunity to present petitions to the committee asking for the addition of their names. Such cases will be acted upon by the committee, and if favorable action is taken, their names will appear on the revised lists. All petitions of this nature must be handed in to Hiller Innes '26, chairman of the committee, before Sunday night.

The Senior elections will not be conducted by mail, as were the Junior and Sophomore elections this year. All men will be sent postal cards the day before the election reminding them to vote, and on the day of election voting will occur at three polling places, in Sever Hall, Pierce Hall and the basement of Harvard Hall.