PHI BETA KAPPA TUTORS WILL LEND HELPING HAND

Offer Aid to Struggling Students--Milde Heads Bureau--Will Hold Office Hours at Crimson

The tutoring bureau which was a feature of the activities of the Phi Beta Kappa Society last year will resume its activities this week and continue them for the present year it was announced last night by W. J. Milde '35, who is in charge, of that division of the society's activities. Milde will be in the Crimson Building every Thursday from 1 to 3 o'clock. After the holidays the bureau will be open three days a week in an effort to help the students before mid-years.

The bureau will make no effort to compete with the tutoring schools which make a business of preparing students for examinations. Its activity will consist in helping students to arrange their time properly so that they can successfully carry their courses. The various members of the society who are specializing in different subjects will put their services at the disposal of men who wish aid in their special fields. The men in charge at the office of the bureau will be glad to arrange to have these men help any student who is having difficulty in carrying his courses.

Tutors in the different departments are requested to communicate with the bureau at the Crimson Building in regard to men needing assistance.