NINE FRESHMEN UP FOR OFFICE IN '27 ELECTIONS

Coady and Daley to Run for President--Additional Nominations Must be in Holworthy 2 by Monday Evening

The nominees for the Freshman class officers were announced last night by K. S. Pfaffman '24, chairman of the Student Council committee on Freshman affairs. The election will be held on Thursday, February 21 and will be governed by the following rules:

"Petitions for additional nominations shall be turned in to K. S. Pfaffman '24 at Holworthy 2 before 7 o'clock Monday evening, February 16. They must be signed by 35 members of the Freshman class.

"In the election the system of preferential voting will be used as usual. Each voter shall indicate his order of preference for all the candidates for each office except that of Student Council member. A first choice shall count one, a second two, and so on. The candidate receiving the lowest numerical total shall be declared elected. Any ballot on which all the candidates for any office have not been voted upon shall be declared invalid for that office. Polls will be open at Sever Hall from 8.30 to 3o'clock and Standish Hall from 8 to 6o'clock.

The nominee are as follows:

For President

Clement Duane Coady of West Newton Leo Francis Dalay of Andover

For Vice-President

Nathanlel Hamiea of Boston Cliareace irving of Spokana

Wash

For Secretary Treasurer

John Raodoiph Burke of Million Austin Lamont of Englewood N. J.

For Student Council Member

Chatianet Sherrington Gross of West

Newton

Richard Sanders scoot of Wellesley Isadore Earaker of Cambrige.