NEW YORK OUTFIT JOURNEYS TO ARENA

Up-State Weather Man Has Been Worst Opponent of Visitors--Maples Play B. C. in Other Half of Twin Bill

With the Princeton series out of the way, Coach Winsor now turns his attention to carrying his team successfully through the remainder of the season. Although the two objective opponents for the rest of the year will be Dartmouth on Saturday and Yale a week later, with a possible third game, the Crimson will make this week the busiest of the year by playing Bamilton College at 8.15 tonight.

Harvard will start the first half of a twin bill at the Arena this evening. In the other section of the double-header the Maple A. A. will clash with Boston College in the Winsor Cup Series.

Have Played But Six Games

Central New York is located in the heart of the chilly belt, and inclement weather conditions at Clinton have caused the cancelation of numerous engagements on the Hamilton schedule.

Captain Bates and his team-mates have played six games, with the scores as follows: Hamilton  0  Univ. of Montreal  7 Hamilton  5  Clarkson  0 Hamilton  6  Mass. Aggiee  3 Hamilton  9  Syracuse  1 Hamilton  10  Polytechni Inst.  0 Hamilton  3  Univ. of Penn.  2 Totals  33  13