DIXON FINDS HARRINGTON EASY AND FORGES AHEAD

Fourth Round in State Squash Tournament Nearly Complete--Wakefield Meets Bradlee in 5.30 Feature Today

All but two of the matches in the fourth round of the Massachusetts state squash tournament were played off yesterday afternoon with no startling upsets in any of the results.

In order to convenience the players, the match between Carroll Harrington '24 and W. P. Dixon '25 was moved ahead to 2 o'clock thus disappointing a large number of squash followers who arrived at the scheduled hour. The University captain very easily overcame his No.2 man, 15-5, 15-9, 15-10. Harrington was not playing his usually steady game, but Dixon was as consistent as ever and towards the end of the match used some of his more difficult shots.

On court 14 this afternoon at 5.30 o'clock Malcolm Bradlee of 'the Tennis and Racquet Club is scheduled to meet Channing Wakefield 3L, of the Lincoln's Inn Society. According to all predictions Wakefield should win this match, but Bradlee has been playing a brilliant game recently and an upset would not be out of the range of possibility.

Entries for the Class B tournament at the Union Boat Club close at noon today.