NO CUT IN PRINCETON TICKET ALLOTMENT SEEMS PROBABLE

But Few Applications Have Been Turned in on Eve of Closing Date

In sharp contrast to the flood of applications for tickets to the Yale hockey game, the demands for tickets to the Princeton contest on February 18 have been comparatively few. The applications close tomorrow night, and unless an unexpected number come in at the last minute there is no prospect of a cut in the allotment.

The abundance of tickets is partially accounted for by the fact that the game is to be played on a Monday, a night not so popular as Saturday with hockey enthusiasts. The more important reason, however, is that Princeton applied for only 50 seats, whereas Yale required well over a thousand. The result is that Harvard men may apply for an unlimited number of tickets with a fair chance of getting them. Preference will be given to the small applications; that is, the one-ticket applicants will get the best seats, the two-ticket ones next, and so forth. Demands mailed after tomorrow night will, however, be filled in the order of receipt.

Meanwhile over 900 standing room tickets for the Yale game Saturday remain undisposed of at the H. A. A. A rush is expected tomorrow and Saturday.