CRIMSON TAKES SADDLE FOR ROUND-ROBIN GAME

ARMY PLAYERS HAVE DEFEATED BOTH COLLEGE OUTFITS

The first polo team in the history of Harvard will face Yale at 8 o'clock tonight in a round-robin event at the Commonwealth Armory, in which the third team will be the stellar aggregation representing the 101st. Field Artillery. Each team will play three periods with each of its opponents, making a total of nine periods for the evening.

F. D. Stranabar '26, No. 1, G. J. Farrelly '26, No. 2, and G. E. Kent '25, back, will probably make up the Crimson starting trio. J. G. H. Pell '26, who has started the earlier contests at No. 1, will be held in reserve. Lack of teamwork was the chief cause of the one-sided defeats that Coach Clark's men have received at the hands of West Point and the 101st, Artillery.

Yale won both the intercollegiate outdoor and indoor championships last year, and will present a veteran combination tonight. The Blue will line up with Hunt at No. 1, Captain Baldwin at No. 2, and Hewitt, back. Their only defeat this season was inflicted by the 101st. Artillery mallet-wielders by the narrow margin of 6 1-2 to 6, a setback which they will seek to avenge this evening.

Yale will in a way be facing two Harvard teams, for the Artillery poloists are all alumn! of the University. Lieutenant-Colonel Daniel Needham '13, Major C. L. Furber '08, and Lieutenant T. B. Pitman '14 are the probable starters for the army men. The individual brilliance of all three players coupled with their team work, makes them a favorite for the winning honors tonight.