FIVE WILL TRY TO STEM LOSING STREAK TONIGHT

WACHTER POINTING TOWARD YALE GAME 2 WEEKS OFF

HarvardWorcester Tech. Smith, r.f.  l.g., Higgins Gordon, l.f.  r.g., Parsons Rauh, c.  c., McAuliffe Samborski, r.g.  l.f., Delphos Rudofsky, l.g.  r.f., Sharpe

The Crimson basketball team will depart from the friendly rafters of Hemenway this evening and face Wrocester Tech. on the Engineers' home court.

Early in the season Wachter's men eked out a 30 to 26 triumph over the Tech. five in a see-saw fray during which the lead shifted constantly. Three goals in the last two minutes by Smith and Gordon turned seeming defeat into none-too-glorious victory.

Tonight the Engineers, fortified by the confidence gained by a successful season and materially aided by the fact that they are, playing on their home court, firmly expect to return the compliment. If Sharpe, a diminutive forward with an amazing knack of shooting from any position, and Parsons, a guard far better than the average, repeat their Cambridge performances, they will give the University five some bad moments.

The Crimson must show improvement to gain the verdict. Coach Wachter thinks that his team is about to emerge from its slump and begin winning. It must begin soon, if it is going to gather enough victory momentum to upset Yale two weeks hence.