MUST REPEAT DARTMOUTH EXHIBITION TO DOWN YALE

BIG GREEN TEAM EDGED OUT ELIS 23-22 ON SATURDAY

Coach Watcher's basketball aggregation will go through its last practice session at Hemenway this afternoon before embarking for New Haven, where the final game of the season will be played tomorrow night.

Despite Yale's drop from last year's league championship, and her uneven playing this season, the Blue boosts a formidable outfit and will prove decidedly dangerous to the Crimson quinter. Pite's sensational throws will be a chief factor in the work of Captain. Hoxie Haas's Eli outfit, while the playing of Luman and Stevens, of gridiron fame, will prove by no means insignificant.

The fact that Dartmouth, defeated by the University 38-16, emerged from Saturday's fracas with Yale on the not-very-long end for a 23-22 score, should prove slightly encouraging, despite the oft proved danger of comparative scores. Yale's early-season 27-23 victory, however, and the Crimson's far from imposing record make it apparant that victory can be gained only by a repetition of Harvard's exhibition against the Green.

The Crimson and Blue Freshman teams will also clash tomorrow night in a preliminary game of the double-header.