VETERANS TO GRACE CAST OF "WHO'S WHO"

Name of His Part Is Often Changed by Plot, When Setting Jumps Back Three Centuries or So

E. N. Carson '24, who played Annette, the leading lady, and H. N. Pratt '24, who played Marie, the French maid, in last year's Hasty Pudding show, are the most experienced members of the cast for the new play, "Who's Who", as it was announced last night. This year Pratt is taking the part of the leading lady, Janet Adair, while Carson has the part of Kitty, an ultra-modern chorus girl.

Most of the other members of the cast have had some experience in University theatricals. J. D. Lodge '25, president of the Cercle Francais and star of many of its performances, has the leading role in "Who's Who". The name of his part is often changed by the plot, when the setting jumps back three or four centuries in time.

Clark Hodder '25, star of the University hockey and golf teams, is to carry the most important of the singing parts, especially in the characters of a Troubadour and Friar Benedictino. A specialty number called "The Four Jolly Tars" is composed of J. S. Moynahan ocC., who was in last year's show, J. G. Cushman '25, D. S. Byers '25, and C. C. Sise '25.

The complete cast is as follows:

Chorus

Girls: Lawrence Morris '25, J. M. Gibb '25, W. P. Howe '24, H. T. Mason '24, Hamilton Eames '25.

Boys: J. J. Mapes '25, D. S. Byers '25, F. W. La Farge '25, C. C. Sise '25, B. N. Bohlen '25: Act I Cowan  M. L. Stout '25 A piano-player  J. B. Ricketson '25 Antony  A. B. Cassedy '24 An electrician  P. H. Theopold '25 Cleopatra  A. M. White '25 Richards  Clark Hodder '25 Leading Chorus Man  J. G. Cushman '25 Kitty  E. M. Carson '24 Molly  Ranlet Miner '25 Janet Adair  H. N. Pratt '24 Bob Stanley  J. D. Lodge '25 Webber  F. Van W. Mason '24 Barritello, a tragic actor  J. S. Moynahan ocC. Barbara  Rhodes Lockwood '24 Sarah  R. P. Rose '25 Mrs. Withers  S. G. French '25 Act II A Troubadour  Clark Hodder '25 Friar Benedictino  Clark Hodder '25 Fernando  Ranlet Miner '25 Alonzo  A. M. White '25 Warren  A. B. Cassedy '24 Don John W. Berlitz, the Governor  A. B. Cassedy '24 Lakin  F. Van W. Mason '24 Jeff  J. H. Ricketson '25 Zelma  E. N. Carson '24 Francesca  E. N. Carson '24 Jake  J. J. Hollister '25 George Winsor  J. D. Lodge '25 Tom Rover  J. D. Lodge '25 Dorothy Miles  H. N. Pratt '24 Rose Quartz  H. N. Pratt '24