SONGS WILL FEATURE PUDDING PRODUCTION

"Some Day in June" and "Monterey" Are Best--Abbott and Harris Play Prominent Part as Composers.

L. J. Abbott '24 and M. H. Harris '24, whose music played in last year's Hasty Pudding show, are among the musicians of "Who's who", according to an announcement made last night. B. McK. Henry '24 and E. St. R. Reynal '24 are lyricists whose words have been chosen again.

The two big song-hits of the play are said to be "Some Day in June", words and music of which were written by Abbott, and "Monterey" which is the work of Harris and W. L. White '24, "The Cleopatra Blues" and "The Nautical Naughts" are of a distinctly humourous character and their tunes are numbered among the best.

The complete list of songs is as follows: Act I 1. Learning to Dance  Six Tired Students Henry and Pearson 2. Clouds Were Made to Roll Away  Janet and Bob Abbott 3. The Cleopatra Blues  Antony and Cleopatra Henry, Reynal, and Abbott 4. Some Day in June  Janet and Bob Abbott 5. In Our Happy Minister's Home  Barbara and Richards Abbott 6. Finale  Janet and Ensemble Act II 1. Monterey  The Troubadour and Ensemble White and Harris 2. Married Life  Dorothy and George Greene and Abbott 3. The Nautical Naughts  The Four Jolly Tars do Gandhi and Pearson 4. The Governor's Song  Don John and Entourage Henry, Reynal, and Harris 5. I'm a Lonely Senorita  Francesca and Senoritas Henry and Abbott 6. Wedding Procession  Dorothy, George, and Bridesmaids Abbott 7. Finale Ultimo  Entire Company