PUDDING RIVALS BROADWAY IN OPINION OF SILVERS

TITLE FIXED BUT MANAGEMENT WILL NOT DIVULGE

"This is a real play. It has a fine plot and many unique situations and opportunities for specialties. I could take the book as it now stands, engage professional actors, and make as big a hit in New York as any show of its kind now playing there." So said Coach Louis Silvers last night, in speaking of this year's Hasty Pudding Club, production. The Hasty Pudding club, in his opinion, has had for years no such admirable plot as is in this play.

Coach Silvers admits that it will not be easy to secure acting that can in every way meet the exigencies of such a plot but 50 men reported last night and the work of dividing them into separate sets is already well under way.

The whole first act has again been revised and considerably shortened. The name of the play has at, last been decided on, but is being kept secret on account of the unusual plot of the play, which is composed of a movie within a play, all of which is within another play.

Coach Silvers emphasized the fact that those chosen last night to play the leads were far from being the final selections. There will be a rehearsal this afternoon at 1.30 and in all probability, an entirely different set will be chosen, so that all who are out for the play, will have an equall chance. All, those who are unable to attend the rehearsal at 1.30, should come at 3 o'clock.