"QUO VADITIS?"

The feverish desire to travel, which has apparently seized in its grip almost every type of person, from foreign lecturers to West Indian stowaways, is about to descend upon the University. Aside from the colossal emigration which accompanies the spring vacation, there is a variety of other special little jaunts which particular groups are setting out upon when the college closes this noon.

If the weather holds good for the next seven days and no serious accidents occur on the railroads of the Atlantic seaboard, the states east of the Appalachians will be deluged with a profession of Harvard talent far superior to and more diverse than anything that visiting Europeans can offer. It is indeed fortunate for the immediate prospects of the Oberammergau players that they are to be in Boston, for at present that city seems to be about the only place which will not have at least one visitation from itinerant Cantabridgians.

The lone exception to this state of exodus is the track squad, which will establish a patriotic precedent by refusing to desert the neighborhood of the Stadium, while their more adventurous and less sentimental brethren in the other branches of sport are languishing in Southern pastures.

Aside from these monastic souls, the only people who can gather at the Boston terminals to cheer the departing hosts will be approximately nine-tenths of the Senior class who are planning an invigorating week studying for divisionals.