FACE CONNECTICUT AGGIES TODAY

K. N. Hill or Brown Will Be Pitcher for Second Contest

Encouraged by the B. U. victory, Coach Slattery will send the same lineup on the field this afternoon at 4 o'clock in the second clash of the season. K. N. Hill or Brown will be on the mound and Cheek will again be at the other end of the battery.

Saturday's contest has convinced Coach Slattery that there will be a real thump in his batting order this season. He was pleased to see the newcomers in the line-up, Todd, Slayton, Cheek, and Campbell, come through at the bat, and he expects that the veterans will get into their stride this week.

The Connecticut team lost to the Crimson 6 to 5 last year in a weird game after gaining a 4 to 0 lead in the second inning. The Nutmeggers are lacking in veteran material, however, and although they have had more outdoor work than the Crimson they have not yet played a game. Captain Brundage, left field, and O'Brien, short stop, are the only men in the lineup who faced the University in last year's contest in which the latter made a sensational steal of home. Emigh, center fielder, is a letter man of two seasons ago.