TO HOLD SUMMER SCHOOL JULY 7 TO AUGUST 16

Will Consist of Single Session--Many of Courses Offered May be Counted Toward Degree--30 Subjects Given

This summer there will be one session of the Summer School, lasting from Monday, July 7, to Saturday, August 16. Several of the courses offered will be accepted as half-courses toward the degrees of A. B. A. M., and S. B., but cannot be counted in addition to the corresponding courses in Harvard College.

By votes of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and the Faculty of the Graduate School of Education, a programme consisting of summer school work only may be presented for the degrees of A. M. and Ed. M. Harvard undergraduates with an average of B or better during the previous academic year and men who, for special reasons, have obtained the consent of the Dean of Harvard College, may, in the Summer School of 1924, be allowed to count toward the degree of A. B. or S.B. two summer courses, but no undergraduate will be permitted to obtain credit for more than one full course. Undergraduates not in the above categories will be permitted to obtain credit for more than one full-course. Undergraduates from other colleges taking summer work in order to make up a deficiency may consult the Dean of their college and also the Director of the Summer School.

The Summer School will offer courses in the following: Anthropology, Architecture, Astronomy, Botany, Chemistry, Economics, Education, Engineering Sciences, English, Fine Arts, French, Geology, German, Government, Greek, History, Horticulture, Hygiene, Italian, Latin, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Music, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physics, Psychology, Public Speaking, Social Ethic, and Spanish.