CRIMSON WILL PUBLISH VOCATIONAL ARTICLES

COOPERATES WITH COMMITTEE ON CHOICE OF VOCATIONS

The first of the series of seven or more vocational articles which the CRIMSON is arranging in conjunction with the Committee on Choice of Vocations, will appear tomorrow morning. Leading men in all of the principal fields have been chosen to write for the series which is aimed to assist men graduating from college in getting a start in the vocation they have chosen to enter.

The articles will appear on Tuesday and Friday of each week. Tomorrow's article is by Frederick L. Allen '12 on "Publishing as Career". Mr. Allen was for several years secretary to the Corporation here, and is now with Harper and Brothers in New York.

On Friday of this week will be published the article by Mr. W. L. Field, headmaster of Milton Academy, on "Secondary School Teaching". On the following Tuesday, May 27, will appear "Engineering as a career" by Dean H. J. Hughes of the Engineering School.

Frederick r. Martin '93, general manager of the Associated Press, has written the article on "Journalism" which will be published on Fridays May 30.

Banking and Manufacturing Included

The two articles in the following week will be given over to business proper. Mr. Alex. M. White of New York, a number of White, Weld, and Company, will contribute the article on "Banking", while on the following Friday the article on "Manufacturing" will be written by Mr. Howard Coonley '99, a leading industrialist who has been allied with the Walter Baker Chocolate Co, and the Advance Rumely Co., and who was vice-president of the United States Shipping Board Emergency of the Advisory Committee of the Harvard Business School.

On Tuesday, June 10, an article on "Distribution, Selling, and Advertising" will appear written by Mr. Henry S. Dennison '99, president of the Dennison Manufacturing Company of Framingham. Mr. Dennison was Assistant Director of the government's Central Bureau of Planning and Statistics during the war, and in 1918 was one of the authors of "Profit Sharing".

Other articles may be added to the series later on.