1927 JUBILEE TO BE AN EXCLUSIVE AFFAIR

For All Except Ushers, Who Wear Tuxedoes--Date Is May 23 and Dancing Stops at 2--Patronesses Announced

With arrangements for the Freshman Jubilee, to be held this year on Friday, May 23, nearly completed, the prospects indicate one of the most successful affairs held in the quadrangle of Smith Halls during the last few years.

There will be two orchestras provided, one to play in the Smith Halls Common Room, and one to entertain in the Dining Room, the dancing to last until 2 o'clock. While Bert Lowe's Orchestra is the only one engaged so far, the announcement of the second body of musicians will be made in a few days.

White flannels will be worn by all Freshmen except the ushers, who will wear tuxedoes. The Jubilee Committee will be distinguished by a red ribbon, and the ushers by a blue band. L. F. Daley, President of the Freshman Class, and Nathaniel Hamlen, chairman of the Jubilee Committee, will act as Head Ushers.

No Tickets At the Door

In order to exclude all people who are not desired, the tickets, which have been placed on sale, are numbered, and will be sold only to Freshmen. No tickets will be available at the door on the night of the Jubilee, according to an announcement made last night.

The names of all girls invited to the Jubilee must be handed in to Hamlen at E32 Standish Hall before Saturday, May 10. Men going singly will not be allowed to ask male guests. Tickets, which are $3.00 for a single person and $5.00 per couple, may be procured from any member of the Jubilee Committee. An effort is being made to reach every member in the Freshman class, men having been assigned to canvass the entries in the various dormitories.

As yet, complete arrangements have not been made for the exact time the Hall choruses and the Glee Club will perform, but they will probably open the Jubilee program at 6 o'clock on May 23. Dinner, which has been planned for 7 o'clock will follow the announcement of the winning dormitory chous. Details of the winning dormitory chorus. Details A. W. Wright '17 in the near future.

The following is the complete list of Patronesses: Mrs. Lillian D. Beal, Mrs. ford '27 in charge of the Committee on Patronesses: Mrs. Lilban D. Beal, Mrs. Charles E. Bohlen, Mrs. Nicholas P. T. Burke, Mrs. Follen Cabot; Mrs. Charles P. Clifford, Mrs. Harold J. Coolidge, Mrs. William E. Dexter, Mrs. F., Murray Forbes, Mrs. William P. Graves, Mrs. Chester N. Greenough, Mrs. Robert H. Gross, Mrs. Robert H. Hallowell, Mrs. Paul M. Hamlen, Miss Mary Caroline Hardy, Mrs. B. J. Harrison, Mrs. Francis Lee Higginson, Mrs. Alexander H. Ladd, Mrs. David M. Little Jr., Mrs. A. Law.ence Lowell, Mrs. Matthew Luce, Mrs. Frederick Moseley, Mrs. Richard F. O'Nell, Mrs. Robert Pruyn, Mrs. Herbert N. Rawlins; Mrs. Hugh Scott, Mrs. Ralph A. Stewart, Mrs. William O. Taylor, Mrs. Guy Waring, Mrs. John Wylde