1924 TO CELEBRATE INSTEAD OF PICNIC

But Arrangements Are Being Made for Movies of Seniors Praying for Money Form Freshmen--Lowell to Speak

Following out a custom, inaugurated last year the Senior Class will hold a celebration in the Yard tomorrow evening. Taking the place of the famous Senior picnic of the past, the celebration will be open only to Seniors and will be held in the Yard between Holworthy, and Grays which will be fenced off for the occasion.

The program for the evening is being arranged by a committee, of which J. H. Sherburne Jr. '24 is chairman, assisted by F. S. Hill '24 and Percy Jenkins '24 as members of the Class Committee. It includes as features a speech by President Lowell who was unable to attend the Senior Smoker and movies of the Seniors praying to the Freshmen. The movies of this event will form part of the record that the class intends to keep of its various functions this spring, particularly during commencement week.

The Committee announced last night last it also expected to have two moving picture comedies and that it had arranged for singing. Refreshments will be served.