LIBERAL CLUB PLANS TO SEND GROUP TO WOODSTOCK COUNTY

Delegation to Spend Two Weeks Solving Problems of Modern Civilization

A committee of seven members of the Liberal Club headed by Corliss Lamont '24 will begin work immediately to secure a Harvard delegation to the summer colony of college students at Woodstock, New York, it was announced last night by Sterling Dow '25, president of the club.

In addition to Lamont, the members of the committee will be Hugh Kite '26, C. T. Lane '26, T. G. Littell, '24, H. P. Stabler '25, K. E. Zener 1G., and Sterling Dow '25.

The purpose of the colony, which is holding its second session this summer, is to offer an opportunity for the discussion of the major problems of modern civilization. Speakers of international prominence will address the conference, and there will be numerous discussion groups.

The conference begins on July 1 and lasts until September 1, both delegates and speakers attending for two weeks only, so that there will be a constant shift in the membership. Complete details about the colony may be obtained at the Liberal Club at 66 Winthrop Street.