HARVARD UNDER DOG IN YALE LACROSSE MATCH

TEAM'S CHIEF NEED IS SUPPORT SAYS COACH HERBERT

When it lines-up against the powerful and experienced Yale twelve on Soldier's Field this afternoon, the lacrosse team which has been touted as the best that Harvard has turned out for many years will have its final chance of the season to prove itself. The referee will blow his starting whistle at 4.30 o'clock.

Both teams have come through the season with a big string of defeats, yet both at times have shown power. A decided yet not overwhelming advantage in any pre-game calculation, must be conceded to the Blue. It has won more games, and those it has lost have been by smaller margins. Nevertheless the Crimson has shown itself to be on the upgrade and today's results will depend largely on just how far along the line of development, Coach Herbert has been able to bring his squad in the last few week's intensive work.

"The one thing, that the team needs most is support," said Coach Herbert last night. "If the University will show the men that it is behind them after their months of guelling practice out there on the field in rain, mud, and fair weather, I believe that they will beat Yale."