EARLY NINETEENTH CENTURY RETURNS TO BEACON HILL

Historic Fete to be Attended by Both Modern and Old Fashioned Rites

All Beacon Hill will move back a century on Monday, when the Women's Municipal League will attempt to renew the days of Old Boston in its historic fete, "Old Boston Days on Beacon Hill." Directing the affairs are the president of the Women's Municipal League, Mrs. Bowlker, sister of President Lowell, and Mrs. Ronald T. Lyman, chairman of the Executive Committee.

There will be two types of activities on Beacon Hill Monday--the booths in Louisburg Square where salable articles will be offered, and the old fashioned games which will take place up and down the streets of the area. Antiques of all kinds, candies, cold drinks, and souvenirs will fill the booths, and there will be many features during the day, such as a Town Crier to announce events, a second visit of Lafayette in an old coach, and an old fashioned fire engine with a volunteer brigade.

Admission to the area of the fete will be 25 cents and a subscription ticket of $2.50 will be required for admission to the old houses which are to be on exhibition.