BERT LOWE TO PLAY AGAIN

Seniors Engage Orchestra for Dance in Memorial Hall--Ticket Applications Close June 9

All applications for tickets or for boxes for the Senior Dance must be handed in to the Class Day Committee in Holworthy 2 before June 9, it was announced last night. The dance will be held on June 16 from 8 until 1. It will be open to all members of the Senior Class and to the Junior Ushers. These ushers a list of whose names is to be announced in the near future, will number about 40.

Plans for the dance were announced to be nearing completion. Bert Lowe's orchestra has been engaged to play in Memorial Hall, while a special band will play in the Delta between dances. The boxes will be arranged much as at the Junior Prom earlier in the year, in that they will accomodate any number up to eight couples. At the Senior Dance, however, the boxes will be arranged around the outside of Memorial Hall in the Delta.

On the next night that of June 17, there will be dancing in Hemenway Gymnasium and in Memorial Hall from 8 to 11. Application blanks for tickets for this have already been sent out.