COOPERATIVE SOCIETY NOMINATES FOR NEW YEAR

DELMAR LEIGHTON '19 NOMINATED FROM UNIVERSITY OFFICERS

At the annual meeting of the Board of Overseers of the Harvard Cooperative Society on September 24, the Board nominated H. S. Thompson '99 for president of the Society. Mr. Thompson is Secretary of the Medical School, and he will serve a term of one year.

W. E. Stilwell Jr. '25 was nominated for the Senior class, D. LeB. Sweeney '26, from the Junior class, and J. R. Barry '27, from the Sophomore class, as undergraduate directors. Sweeney is an assistant business manager of the CRIMSON, while Barry rowed number seven on his Freshman crew.

A. W. Scott was nominated for the vice-presidency, Walter Humphreys for clerkship, and J. I. Taylor for the treasurership. D. K. David, assistant Professor and assistant Dean of the Graduate School of Business Administration, was nominated from Harvard at large with A. C. Redfield '13, assistant Professor of Physiology for the Board of Directors. H. S. Ford, Bursar of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Jasper Whiting, former member of the corporation, were nominated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology at large.

Delmar Leighton '19 was nominated from the officers of the University. Mr. Leighton is at present Dean of Records. F. W. Moore '92, Graduate Treasurer and Secretary of the Harvard Athletic Association, was nominated from the Harvard Alumni. G. H. Stark was nominated from the student body of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.