NAME SPEAKERS AGAINST WILLIAMS AND WESLEYAN

Two Teams Will Represent University in Second Series of Intercollegiate League Debate Contests

"Resolved: That this house favors the immediate adoption of the Child Labor Amendment" is the question to be discussed when two University debating teams oppose Williams and Wesleyan on January 17 in the second series of debates in the Eastern Intercollegiate League. The affirmative team will go to Williams while the negative team opposes Wesleyan here.

The affirmative team is composed of A. L. Nathanson '26, E. C. Sibley '28, and Barrett Williams '28. The members of the negative team are F. W. P. Lorenzen '28, R. W. Lishman '26, and G. S. Slaff '26. Coach Hardy made these selections after the trials held last night.

This is the first time in the history of University debating that Harvard has opposed either Williams or Wesleyan in an intercollegiate debate. These are the last debates on the University schedule before the team enters the annual triangular contest with Yale and Princeton which is to be held shortly after the mid-year examinations.