EXHIBIT PLANS FOR BUSINESS SCHOOL BUILDING THIS WEEK

12 Architects Remain in Competition--May Name Winner Tomorrow

The final plans presented by the 12 architects in the final stage of the competition to select an architect for the group of buildings to house the business School under the G. F. Baker Foundation will be on exhibition in Robinson Hall all this week, according to an announcement Saturday by Dean G. H. Edgell '09 of the School of Architecture. The exhibition is open to the public.

Six of the architects, whose plans are being exhibited were winners in the first stage of the competition and six were admitted to the second stage because of having done other work for the University or at the request of Mr. Baker.

The architects competing are: Aymar Embury 2nd: R. M. Hood; Ludlow and Peabody, with H. F. Kellogg of Boston Associated; B. W. Morris, with Eric Gugler, Associated; Egerton Swartwont, all of New York City; Hewitt & Brown of Minneapolis; Coolidge, Shepley, Bulfinch, and Abbott of Boston; Professor J. J. Haffner of the School of Architecture, with Perry, Shaw, and Hepburn, Associated, of Boston; Guy Lowell of Boston; McKim, Mead, and White of New York City; Parker, Thomas, and Rice, of Boston; and Walker and Gillette of New York City.

The winner of this competition will probably be announced tomorrow.