PI ETA ENTERTAINS GRADUATES TONIGHT

Coach Lord Praises Agility of Pupils--Stafford's Magic Mystifies--Players See Selves in News Reel

"Peter Called Prince," the 1925 Pi Eta show, will make its bow before the graduates of the club tonight at 8.15 at the Pi Eta clubhouse.

The cast has been working overtime since the Christmas recess, especially on the dancing numbers, which Coach Lord declares to be the most finished in Pi Eta history. The group of light footed track athletes who make up the pony ballet have proved apt pupils, and their untiring agility is a feature of the performance.

The reviewer of last year's Pi Eta production referred to the "elephantine grace" of the chorus, and Coach Lord does not intend such a slur to be repeated. "Look at the chorus!" be exclaimed last night to a CRIMSON reporter, a privileged spectator at the dress rehearsal. "Is there anything elephantine about that? You put in your paper that the Pi Eta show this year has some real dancing and the 'real' in italics--if you have any italics."

The cast took time enough off yesterday afternoon to go in a body to the Fenway Theatre where they watched themselves perform in the Pathe News. Bits of the show are also included in the International and Kinogram News Reels.

Last night's rehearsal marked the first time that A. H. Stafford '26 has performed his magical interpolations in rehearsals, and twice he held proceedings up for fifteen minutes with a mystifying exhibition of his art.

Public performances will be given at the Pi Eta theatre tomorrow, Friday, and a week from tomorrow, Friday, and a week from tomorrow, January 20. The Whitney Hall performance will be Thursday evening and the Wellesley one Saturday. The remaining appearance of the production will be at Players' Hall, West Newton, on Monday, January 19.