ALBUM COMMITTEE FLOODS POSTOFFICE

Seniors Must Be Photographed at Notman's Before February 14--Men Graduating at Midyears Sign at Once

The Senior Album Committee, which recently completed its organization and began active work, announced last night that more than 800 envelopes, containing a life blank, a circular letter of instructions, a subscription card, and a return envelope, had been mailed to every eligible past and present member of the class of 1925. Seniors who plan to gradate at mid-years have been particularly requested to make appointments at Notman's immediately, and to return their life-blanks at once. All other Seniors must be photographed before February 14. Notman does this service free of charge, and their work will be greatly facilitated if the individual appointments are made promptly.

Office Hours This Week

The Committee has adopted the new classification rules for the Album inaugurated by the class of 1924 in an attempt to standardize the makeup of the class lists. The definite rules for a place in the class lists and albums will be found on page five of today's CRIMSON. Seniors who have any questions as to the eligibility rules are requested to see a member of the Album Committee, which will hold office hours in the Crimson Building from 7 to 8 o'clock every evening this week. As in recent years, the price of the Album will be $9 until March 1. After that date it will be raised to $10. Partial payment can be arranged at the time of subscriptions, but the remainder must be paid by April 1. It is essential that subscriptions be made promptly, as the committee wishes to know at an early date the exact number of albums desired.

Joe de Ganabl '25, chairman, has arranged the make-up of the Album committee as follows: J. K. Collins '25, life blank editor; O. R. Rice '25, business manager; J. McC. Roots, '25, class history editor; Loring Whitman '26, photographic editor.