LITTLE INTEREST IN SQUASH TOURNAMENT EXCEPT BY 1928

Few Matches Played Yet--Team A to Meet Harvard Club Tomorrow

The Freshmen are the only ones who seem to show much interest in the University squash tournament which started Monday, according to announcements made yesterday by the management. In fact, so few matches have been played that the authorities may be forced to default many players in pairs, in order to start the tournament well on its way. In the College tournament only four-fifths of the first round and half of the second round have been played off, while in the Business, Law, and Graduate Schools the first round is only partially completed. All of the seeded players have come through with little difficulty.

The University Team A will journey to Boston tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock to meet the Harvard Club in an official Class A match. The Harvard Club, which stands in third place with a record of 7 victories out of 15 matches played, will probably not provide formidable opposition. However, Callahan, the Harvard Club number one man, and Dr. Kellogg, who once ranked among the first five in the State, are expected to provide stiff competition for the University racquet men.

Team B will meet the Tennis and Racquet Club tomorrow afternoon in Boston in a match which is not expected to provide formidable opposition, as the Tennis and Racquet Club is at the bottom of the league.

The Freshmen will rest tomorrow afternoon as they are not scheduled to play again until January 24, when they meet the Harvard Club at Boston.