RACQUET TEAMS PLAY TWICE THIS AFTERNOON

DEBEVOISE WINS WAY TO NUMBER TWO POSITION

The University squash team A will meet the Harvard Club of Boston this afternoon in an important league A match in the latter's courts. All the matches will be at three o'clock except the Rawlins-Hardwick and Upjohn-Watson matches, which will begin at four o'clock.

The Harvard Club, which stands in third place with a record of seven victories out of 15 matches played, is not expected to provide formidable opposition. However, Callanan, the Harvard Club leader, and Dr. Kellogg, former state champion, will probably set up fairly stiff battles against the Crimson racquet men. H. R. Hardwick '15, the former football star, is another graduate on the Harvard Club line-up. There has been one change in the University team. G. D. Debevoise '26, by defeating H. N. Rawlins '27, replaced the latter as number two man.

Team B will meet the Tennis and Racquet Club at three o'clock in Boston. As the Tennis and Racquet Club stands in last place, the University racquet-wielders are expected considerably to increase their lead in the tournament. A. P. Rose '25, who has hitherto played at number four, will be unable to play on account of a sprained ankle, which will probably keep him out of the matches for several weeks. P. R. Pease '26 is taking his place, while L. A. Weisman '26 will play at number five. P. M. Lenhart '27, L. S. Haskins '26, and J. H. Finley Jr. '25 will play at their accustomed positions, number one, two and three respectively.

The Freshmen will not play this afternoon as their first matches do not come until January 24, when they meet the Harvard Club of Boston.