LEFT-OVER ROOMS ASSIGNED BY COMMITTEE

FURTHER APPLICATIONS SHOULD GO TO RUSSELL 13

The Senior Dormitory Committee of the class of 1926 announced last night the allotment of a second group of rooms which were not applied for in the first applications. The first draw for rooms in the Yard, the result of which was announced last Friday, failed to dispose of a number of rooms, chiefly in Thayer, which had a capacity of about 50. This second allotment assigns the majority of these to members of the class who did not receive any in the first.

The rooms were assigned as follows:

Thayer Hall--No. 3, Alexander McGilverie: No. 4, Archibald Craige, No. 10, The White Monkeys; No. 15, Agnes Ayres; No. 17, Lambert Deiser; No. 19, Gold Dust Twins; No. 25, Jonathan Herlock; No. 26, Plato and Aristotle; No. 37, Deuces Wild; No. 49, Two Prayers; No. 50, Spyke; No. 61, Andy and Min; No. 67, Tea for Two.

Holden Hall--No. 1, Leben.

Hollis Hall--No. 1, P. M. Rollins.

Grays Hall--No. 14, X.

The groups that failed to receive rooms on the second allotment were: Nicholas, Romanoff, Dry, Gin, Oshkosh, and Second Best.

The following rooms have not been allotted: Thayer 12, 14, 16, 38, 43, 44, 56, 62, and 68.

Anyone wishing to inquire or complain about rooms may do so at Russell 13.