ACTORS WILL ORGANIZE AT MEETING NEXT WEEK

COACH MASSEY ANNOUNCES PLAYS UNDER CONSIDERATION

Owing to the inability of Mr. H. T. Parker '89 to speak before the Dramatic Club last night, the organization meeting of the Club has been postponed until next Tuesday evening, October 20.

At this time also all competitions for the Club will start, including those for the acting, publicity, lighting, stage and property managing, and business departments.

Coach G. E. Massey '15 announced last night names of many new plays under discussion, several of which are now being translated for the first time into English, especially for the Dramatic Club. Nationalities of the plays cover a wide field, including French, English, German, Russian, and Czecho-Slovakian.

Many Plays Being Considered

The list of plays under consideration are: "The Goat Song," an Austrian drama by Werfel; "Danton," by the French writer Romain Rolland; "The Main Thing," by the Russian Evreinov; a German play "Montezuma," by Hauptmann. "The Freaks," an Italian work of Pinero; and two English plays "Prisoners of War." "The Masque of Venice" by Gribble, and "The Insect Comedy," by the Czecho-Slovakian dramatist, Capek.

Besides these are three plays never before presented in this country: Vildrac's French play "The S. S. Tenacity"; Galsworthy's "The Forest," and "Hassan" by the Englishman Flecker.

It is expected that a decision will be reached by next Tuesday's meeting. Work in casting the play will begin immediately thereafter.