H.A.A. INAUGURATES NEW SYSTEM IN TICKET DRAW

APPLICATIONS FOR PRINCETON GAME CLOSE TOMORROW

The class of 1918 drew the lot entitling them to the best seats at the Yale game in the Stadium this year, in this year's ticket draw which employs a new system, according to an announcement made by the Athletic Association. Forty-two classes figured in the draw.

For the first time, only a single draw was used to determine the seat allotment for the Dartmouth, Princeton, Brown, and Yale games. Formerly separate draws were made for the four games, but the new system provides for a fair distribution with a combined draw.

It calls for a draw for the Dartmouth game, and by inverting the order of seating as obtained for this game, the classes are redistributed for the other three encounters.

For the Princeton game the distribution starts in the middle of the list, as determined by the Dartmouth draw, in other words, from 22 to 42 and then from one to 21 on the "key" or Dartmouth list.

The Brown order is 21 to one, and 42 to 22, while the final game against Yale will find the key list reversed, the numbers running from 42 to 1.

The class of 1901 heads the Dartmouth game list, with 1924 and 1892 following in that order. Then favored class in the Palmer Stadium on November 7 will be 1899, with 1887 and 1898 getting second and third choice respectively. For the second game away from home this year, that against Brown, the best seats will be occupied by the class of 1904. Last year's graduating class will be favored with second choice.

Following 1918 on the list for the encounter with Yale, are the classes of 1889 and 1991.

With only two days remaining before the applications close for the Princeton game, half of the University's allotment of 22,000 seats has been applied for. Ten thousand seats are already reserved and the final demand for tickets is expected to exceed the supply.