In Hanover Camp

By the Dartmouth

A special arrangement has been made by which the Dartmouth will telegraph the results of daily football practice in Hanover every evening to the Crimson. The Crimson will publish these telegrams each day of this week in the manner of today's article.

Hanover, N. H., October 19, 1925. Three Dartmouth regulars whose injuries kept them on the bench during the game with Maine on Saturday, returned to the lineup today. They will face Harvard on Saturday.

Diehl, all-American guard, who has been out of the game with a muscle bruise is back in the game and ready to duplicate his great 1924 performance in the Stadium. The other guard, Smith, is also in good condition once more. McPhall, whose work at quarterback featured the early games has returned to his position.

The fourth injured Dartmouth player, is Holleran, left tackle, else recently broke his finger. Hardy, who has been starting games in his position, has clinched the berth and will face Harvard Hardy's work has been exceptionally good and he should make a good run ring-mate for Captain Parker, right tackle.

Today's practice started out of doors, but rain drove the men are the base ball cage early in the afternoon. The work was light, and the season consisted chiefly of a long blackboard talk. Henry Bjorkman, captain of the 1924 eleven and former All-American end as the coaching staff in preens for the Harvard game.