FRESHMAN SOCCER TEAM TO FACE ANDOVER TODAY

Lack of Experience Handicaps 1929 Outfit--Andover Favored to Give Freshmen Second Defeat

Coach W. T. Pattison '25 will send his Freshman soccer team against Andover at 4 o'clock today in its second game of the season. Andover, with a strong veteran outfit, is favored to win over the inexperienced Freshmen who dropped their opening game to Tabor last week, 2-0.

With very few men of any previous experience on his squad, Coach Pattison, captain of last year's University team, is depending on the teamplay of his outfit to bring it through the season.

F. H. Rhinelander '29 is the only player who brings with him any considerable reputation, and he is expected to star on both the offense and defense. At present he is suffering from a muscle bruise and will only play for a short time against the Schoolboys this afternoon.

The Freshmen will probably line up with F. W. Rhinelander and S. W. Langdon on the wings; B. M. Parles, Robert Gierash, and C. T. Bates as the center trio. A. R. Blackburn, C. C. Sykes and A. J. Shapiro, halfbacks; P. B. Rhinelander and H. W. Rubesimon, fullbacks. Louis Kerners, goal.