UNION WILL GIVE SECOND ILLUSTRATED SPORT TALK

TILDEN PRAISES PICTURES AS AID TO TENNIS TEACHING

The second of the Union's series of sport motion-pictures will be shown on the screen in the Living Room at 7.30 o'clock tonight. Besides the tennis reel which will be of the slow-motion type, a Mack Sennett comedy, entitled "The Wild Goose Chase", featuring Ben Turpin, will be shown.

The film for the feature picture consists of several thousands feet of pictures taken during the past summer under the direction of the United States Lawn Tennis Association. By special arrangement with Edward B. Moss, Secretary of this association, the pictures have been secured for tonight.

To Show National Stars

Tilden, Johnston, Richards, and Williams, who last year represented the United States in the Davis Cup matches, will all be flashed on the screen tonight. Each of the stars will be shown making all the ground, service, and volley strokes, and the motion is so slow that it is possible to see clearly how the different parts of each stroke are executed.

Tilden, in an article in "American Lawn Tennis", says of these pictures: "I consider them one of the most progressive and constructive steps in the policy of instruction of the U. S. L. T. A. . . . It is a marvelous picturization of the game."

Cowles to Explain Pictures

Harry Cowles, coach of the University tennis and squash teams, will be on the platform to explain the technique of the different players, and to point out noteworthy features in the game of each.

Coach Cowles will be introduced by J. F. W. Whitbeck '27, captain of the University tennis team.