TWO CRIMSON TEAMS WILL OPPOSE GREEN

Undefeated Crimson Harriers Expected to Repel Invaders--Soccer Outlook Not So Bright

As a prelude to the gridiron clash with Dartmouth tomorrow, both the cross-country and soccer teams will face the Hanover invaders here this afternoon at 4 o'clock.

Harvard's chances of carrying off a double victory seem poor, although the Crimson harriers are especially strong favorites to win. With a record so far unmarred by defeat, and the return of R. G. Luttman '28, who was unable to take part in the Holy Cross meet, the University runners should make a very impressive showing.

Green Has Scored Easy Win

Middlebury and Holy Cross went down to easy defeats here, while a Dartmouth scored a 22-36 victory over Springfield College last week. They will race only nine men this afternoon, to Harvard's ten.

The Crimson team will probably race with the following men: E. C. Haggerty '27, L. B. R. Barker '26, Edward Gordon '27, R. G. Luttman '28, L. J. Novogrod '27, Robert Feinberg '28, C. A. Harper '26.

The invading Indian runners will probably be Conant, McDonough, Wolf, Heywood, Auer, Dalrymple, Mullin, Mason, and Keith.

Freshmen Have Yet to Win

The Freshmen have had little chance so far to show any great speed. A defeat by the strong Arlington High School team is their only record to date. The Dartmouth 1929 runners, on the other hand, won from the Springfield 1929 team by 20 to 47. They have been picked to run as follows: Harvard 1929--Leslie Flaksman, J. P. Wildes, A. S. Wood worth, W. P. Wadsworth, J. P. Emmons, W. R. Maclauren, J. W. Downing, W. R. Driver. Dartmouth 1929--Robinson Rolfe Huston, Fish, Niverson, Hazzerd, Field, White, Worth, Monahan.

Crimson Soccer Defense Good

The University soccer eleven, with a strong nucleus of veterans, has been rather disappointing in its preliminary games, but if the forward line can develop its attack today to measure up to the standard set by the defense, Dartmouth will probably be on the short end of today's score.

Amherst is the only team that has been encountered this year by both the University and Dartmouth. Both games resulted in ties, Dartmouth scoring two goals while the University was able to boot the ball between the Amherst posts only once.

Green Veterans Are Defense Men

Dartmouth's forward line is made up entirely of Sophomores, and is reported stronger than last year's advance guard. With Captain Forrest at goal and Meyer-cord at fullback the invaders have two veterans capable of forcing the University forwards to their best in order to tally