INTRODUCING JOE FORECAST '26

The CRIMSON takes great pleasure in announcing that the eminent sports authority, Joe Forecast '26, will exercise his occult powers exclusively for the CRIMSON during the coming gridiron season. Mr. Forecast is universally recognized as one of the leading football critics in the East. He first came into prominence two years ago when he succeeded in convincing five of his six Freshman advisees that it was an iron-clad. Harvard tradition for Freshmen to give one of their Yale football tickets to their student advisor. Mr. Forecast, or Joe, as he allows CRIMSON editors to call him, offered last year to put his monumental football knowledge to the use of the University. From his seat in QQ, Section 23, he directed the Harvard attack, and the failure of the Crimson to win the major games on its schedule is attributed by those on the inside at Soldiers Field to the niggardly policy of the H. A. A. in refusing to supply Joe with a megaphone. It is more than rumored that in many crucial moments last season his advice was unheard or if heard, wilfully ignored. For this reason, Joe is on the outs with the Fisher regime, and he declared last night in a statement to the CRIMSON that as far as he is concerned Harvard can lose every game on its schedule.

"Come what will,' he said, "I will not lift my singer to help them. But," he added, "I've got nothing against Major Moore and Mr. Getchell, so I won't spoil the crowd for them by telling your CRIMSON readers how the game is coming out." Despite the pleas of the editors, he was adamant, so this, the first of his offerings is without any slant on the Harvard-Rensselaer game. The other games are,, Joe leclares, sure to result as follows:

Yale 28, Middlebury 0

Princeton 24, Amherst 0

Dartmouth 56, Hobart 0

Brown 28, Colby 7

Holy Cross 47, St. John's 0

Annapolis 17, William and Mary 0

Pennsylvania 20, Swarthmore 0

Boston College 17, Catholic University 7

Joe urges that CRIMSON readers will be taking unfair advantage of his mystic knowledge if they use this information for financial gain, and he begs them not to do so. "In fact," he declared, "I don't bet on the games myself."