PIRATE-SENATOR CLASHES WILL BE HEARD AT UNION

NEAL O'HARA, BOSTON HUMORIST, ENGAGED TO SPEAK

Play by play reports from the World Series games between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Washington Senators will be broadcasted to the Living Room of the Union, it was announced last night. Officials have arranged to provide adequate equipment, and each of the games except that on Saturday will be heard in full.

On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week the broadcasting may be heard by all members of the University. On Saturday no reports will be heard because of the Middlebury football game, but the results will be announced later at the ten dance. The broadcasting of those games played after Saturday will be open only to members of the Union.

O'Hara To Discuss Humor

At the same time Union officials announced that Neal O'Hara '15 has accepted an invitation to speak at the Union in the near future. Mr. O'Hara, who is at present a popular humorist and sports writer on the Boston Traveler, has selected as the subject of his talk, "Humorists and How Do They Get That Way."

Neal O'Hara reported for the Boston Post while he was in college and since his graduation has done work for many publications; among others, the New York World and Life. Last year he made a great success in his debut on the vaudeville stage as a monologist. This will be the first time that the Union has been able to secure Mr. O'Hara as a speaker.