GOOD PROSPECTS AHEAD FOR CERCLE THIS YEAR

Coach Perrin Expects Plenty of Good Actors for Plays--Meeting Tonight to Inaugurate Season

M. Ernest Perrin's twentieth year of coaching Cercle Francais dramatics will start with a meeting of the Cercle tonight in the clubroom at 9 Grays Hall.

"There is every reason to hope for a good season," declared M. Perrin to the CRIMSON last night. "With such actors as Ernest Iselin and Emlen Etting to begin with, there should be no difficulty in casting any play, especially as there are many promising young met who have taken small parts in recent productions.

"We hope that the young ladies of Boston who have helped us out in the past will be able to take part, especially Miss Sabine and Miss Crew, who played brilliant roles last year."

Four Plays Under Discussion

Four plays are at present under discussion, the choice to be announced at the meeting tonight. They are: "le Controleur des Wagons-Lits"; "L'Ariesienne," a comedy with incidental music "Les Surprises du Divorce"; and Monsieur le Directeur".

Trials for the play chosen will be held at the end of this week, and a tentative cast is to be announced at an early date It is expected that two or more people will be cast for each main order to give everyone a fair chance to show his ability.

Last December the Cercle produced Le monde on for sense by Pail leron and in the spring with the cercle de Mademciselle de Boston members of the Harvard organization took part in the "LAbbe Constantin," also under the direction of M. Ferrin.