Brown Prepares

From the Brown Daily Herald

Providence, R. I., November 9, 1925.--Still smarting from the defeats suffered at the hands of Pennsylvania, Yale, and Dartmouth, the Brown team is entering the week of the Harvard game confidently expected to make it four straight wins over the Crimson forces. Coach Robinson and Brown saw nothing in the Harvard-Princeton game to worry them, but they are working the team hard to keep down overconfidence.

The entire Brown squad, with one exception, is in perfect condition. Keefer and Dixon, star carriers, were both given a rest on Saturday, and should reach the peak of their game against the Crimson. Payer, another back, has also recovered from the minor injuries he received a week ago in the Brown-Dartmouth tussle. Captain Stifler, who never has reached his top form this season, has recovered from his foot injury and should discourage runs around his end in Saturday's encounter.

Randall, brilliant signal-caller, Mishel, Jones, Lawrence, and Eisenberg are all ready to face Harvard after a week of light work. Tawle and Smith, substitute ends that faced Boston University on Saturday, played their ends like veterans, and promise to be valuable relief men for Captain Stifler and Broda.

Edes, 130-pound midget, is the only regular out of action at present. The shoulder injury which caused his removal to the Rhode Island Hospital is mending rapidly and he may possibly take part in the Harvard game.