SOCCER TEAM OPPOSES ELI ELEVEN TOMORROW

Blue Rules Slight Favorite With Fast Offense--Zantzinger Important Cog in Yale Attack

Tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock, the University soccer team will meet Yale in the objective game of the season. Although both the University and Yale are members of the Intercollegiate League, today's game will have little effect on the championship, both the Crimson and the Elis having dropped too many early games.

The games tomorrow should bring out some good soccer. Yale has a fast and shifty offense, while the Crimson booters are known for their ability to make their opponents work for scores. Yale, because a strong offense is rated above a strong defense, rules a slight favorite.

Zantzinger, Eli captain, stands head and shoulder above his fellow-booters. From his position at center half, he is a potent factor in all phases of the Yale play. Douglas, Bulldog goal guard, is another important cog in the Eli machine. Tomorrow will be his fourth clash against the Crimson, and he is expected to put up the same airtight defense which has characterized his other starts.

The University booters have been practicing assiduously for tomorrow's conflict. Two practice games have been fought, and extensive shooting drills have been held daily to overcome the team's greatest weakness.