STUDENTS WILL TAKE PART IN TORCHLIGHT PROCESSION

Harvard students owning automobiles are invited to join a modernization of the old-time torchlight procession which will whirl through every ward of the city of Cambridge tonight in a political demonstration for R. W. Robart, candidate for mayor of Cambridge.

The parade will start from the Anderson Bridge, the line of machines forming not later than 8 o'clock on the right side of Charles River Road, with the head of the column at Boylston Street. Red fire and banners will be supplied free of charge.

A committee of Harvard students who are citizens of Cambridge is trying to further Robart's candidacy among members of the University and the faculty.

The committee consists of R. D. Gerould 2L, Chairman, Atherton Noyes Jr. '26, M. L. Lawrence '26, L. S. Apsey 2L, Kendall Bragg 2L, and H. W. Spencer 2 GB.

Robart, according to his campaign committee, is an experienced man, and is "pledged to do away with the laxities of administration, particularly in the city treasury, which have brought the present regime and the city of Cambridge itself into disrepute."