SOCCER GAME WITH YALE POSTPONED TO TOMORROW

University and 1929 Teams Will Clash With Eli Tomorrow Morning -- Crimson Line-Up Uncertain

Due to a misunderstanding on the part of the Yale soccer management, the University-Yale soccer clash scheduled for this afternoon, has been put off until tomorrow morning. Both the University and Freshman soccer elevens will oppose the Blue at 10 o'clock tomorrow.

No Separate Tickets to Be Sold

The Athletic Association has announced that no separate admission could be granted to persons wishing to witness only the soccer match without attending the gridiron contest in the afternoon. Persons holding tickets to the major sport event will, however, be privileged to enter Soldiers Field to witness the soccer clash.

Coach A. T. White yesterday was not sure as to his starting line-up against the Bulldog booters, and will postpone announcing it until the end of this afternoon's practice.

Two Veterans on Blue Outfit

Zantzinger, Eli captain and center half, will present the Blue's greatest threat. He, together with Douglas, Yale safety man, have faced the Crimson three times, and are reported to be the mainstays of an otherwise mediocre outfit.