THIRTY-FIVE MEN REPORT FOR UNIVERSITY WRESTLING TEAM

Coach Lewis Again at Helm--Seven Letter Men Return for Work

About 35 candidates have reported for the University wrestling team and are practising daily under the supervision of Coach W. E. Lewis, who directed the squad last year after producing five champion teams at Pennsylvania State College.

Seven letter men, headed by Captain C. B. Bradford '26, have reported, and there is a wealth of new material available. In the heavyweight class, T. D. Howe '28, last year's Freshman leader, C. M. Lindner '27, football tackle, and S. S. Wilson '28, are promising candidates. In the 153-pound class, H. R. Wood '28, will receive opposition from R. D. McSweeney '28, and Fletcher Hodges '28. R. D. Harmon '26 will try to retain his position in the 145-pound class, with C. C. Corson '28 and C. C. Gowdrich '28 grappling with him. Carl Stearns '26 is back to wrestle in the 135-pound class, with W. F. Green '28 his most likely contender.

Other veterans on the team are F. B. Hayne '26, captain last year, who will struggle with Captain Bradford in the 175-pound class, B. J. Goldberg '26, injured last year, who is expected to grapple in the 125-pound class this winter, and B. C. Turner '26, in the 115-pound class.