TEAM B SQUASHMEN DOWN LINCOLN'S INN SOCIETY

Pease, Perkins, and Roots All win Matches--Law School Opponents Put Up Hard Struggle.

The Team B squashmen yesterday met and defeated the Class B players of the Lincoln's Inn Society by a score of 3 to 2. All five matches were well played and hard fought, the first, however, showing a marked inconsistency on the part of the players. T. E. Jansen '26 opened his play with G. H. Dubois by winning the first two games easily with the scores 15 to 4 and 15 to 5. Dubois seemed as good as out of the match entirely when, in the third game, he staged a strong come-back which defeated Jansen 15 to 12. The next game went to the Lincoln's Inn man with less trouble and a 15 to 10 score. The last he won handily 15 to 8.

The other matches were less dramatic but well played. C. M. S. Fuller of Lincoln's Inn defeated B. B. Jackson '27 but the Harvard team won its other matches.

The summary follows:

C. H. Dubois defeated T. E. Janson, 4-15, 5-15, 15-10, 15-8. C. M. S. Fuller defeated H. B. Jackson, 15-12, 11-15, 15-13, 10-15, 15-12. P. R. Pease '26 defeated I. M. Nemo, 10-15, 15-12, 15-9, 15-8. J. L. Pool defeated S. R. Stevens, 15-10, 15-12, 9-15, 15-8, G. H. Perkins '26 defeated R. S. Wiicox, 15-10, 15-12, 11-15, 15-8.