STUDENT COUNCIL VOTES TO GIVE ISELIN LETTER

BURKE APPOINTED CHAIRMAN OF SENIOR DORMITORY COMMITTEE

That a second crew letter be awarded to C.O.D. Iselin '26, captain of the second University crew last season, was recommended to the Athletic Committee by the Student Council last night. Iselin was unable to row against the Yale Junior eight last June on account of an attack of boils, but as he had pulled an oar in the boat all season and would certainly have been at his number 6 seat in the Yale race had he been able, it was voted to give him recognition.

Second Crew Men Get Letters

The Student Council recommended that second crew letters also be given to Douglas Krumbhaar '26, D.C. Gates '26, E.J. Canning '26, W.J. Milde '25, and F. P. Weymer '26, who pulled oars in the Junior University eight last June.

J.R. Burke '27, assistant manager of the football team, was appointed chairman of the Senior Dormitory Committee. He will appoint an unlimited number of his classmates to serve with him in handling the draw for rooms in the Senior Dormitories and in allotting rooms. This is something of an intricate process, in-asmuch as applications are made anonymously, the Juniors assuming names either singly or in groups. The allotments are made by drawings, with preference in most cases going to the groups applying for entire entries.

The exact date of the next meeting of the Student Council has not as yet been announced.