Worried and Weasel-Faced Law Students Wear Ear-Tabs and Shout "Yeah" in Cheering Dean Pound, Says "Time"

An enlightening description of Harvard has been written by one who has, apparently, never been there. According to "Time", estimable weekly news magazine, in its description of the demonstration at the Law School following the election of Dean Roscoe Pound to the Presidency of the University of Wisconsin, Harvard law students wear ear-tabs when it is cold: Harvard law students are "worried and weasel-faced"; Harvard law students when they cheer, say "Yeah!"

The description in all its vividness is reprinted from "Time" below:

"Bells altoed. Morning classes were over at Harvard University. Through snow beleagured quads, Harvard students began to march or slink to their luncheons. Outside Langdell Hall, a group loitered long, seemed, in fact to have taken up a permanent station there. More and more kept coming, some with ear-tabs (for it was cold) tall young men who waddled, short young men who strode; the worried, the weasel-faced, the debonair: men distinguished by their intelligence, by their apparel; lambs, lions, scoffers, leaders, bleaters, men who, in other clothing might have been artists. Seven hundred idle, able, rowdy, snobbish, gay, amused, determined, casual, dismal Harvard lads (as motley as only as assembly of U. S. students can be) stared up at a window in Langdell Hall.